Translate

Friday, February 17, 2012

Who am I looking for?


Who am I looking for?

Too numerous to mention.  Not exactly -  but starting with grandparents and great grandparents, their offspring marry and produce more and on and on until the number of surnames gets very large.  Here I’ll mention just the families I started with.  I rotate my research. Sometimes I simply saturate on one family after a period of research.  Sometimes I hit a place where I seem to be getting nowhere.  Then it’s time to look at another family line for a while.

My family:
Dachtera
Ganas
Kowalski
Matykiewicz
Reczynski
Schipp

My kids’ paternal ancestors (ex-husband’s family)
Filek
Rose

I’ve kept those two in the same tree which now has 1,532 individuals.


Neal’s family (my husband)
            Foxworthy
            Gorham
            Lemmons
            Perry
This tree now has 2,857 individuals.



1 comment:

  1. Mary, what a great idea! I've always wanted to do this about my family. Good Luck. I can't wait to read about more results.

    ReplyDelete