Translate

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Short form Research Plan



I needed a plan to help me zero in on some specific gaps in my tree. My short form research plan is designed to help me isolate possible sources for each gap so that I can try to do a thorough search for each item and briefly record the results. This should help me organize these loose ends and keep me from redundant research.  (I hope.) There will probably be revisions to the form but this looks like a good place to start.

Research Plan (short)

Person
Seeking
Resources
Begun
Done
Result






Marianna Jaskowiak
Birth & Brother
August 1849
Marriage 1867
LDS films Iwno
1199965
1199966



Nepomuceno Sip
Birth date
Parents
LDS films Grabow
719471
719472



Magdalena Kaczmarek
Village
Birth date
Parents

Geneteka
My Heritage??








1 comment:

  1. Mary good luck with your project. Maybe I can help you. Love from Poland Gosia

    ReplyDelete